Sunday 24 May 2015

No Show This Month

Don't forget folks, there will not be a show this month, the first time in over 3 years!

After putting out 40 episodes I think I deserve a little break, don't you? I will take a month off, but typically I am already gathering material for the next series.



The next series will be back at the end of June, and I already have the full ten episodes planned out including some great features.

I am also working on the next issue of The Spectrum Show Magazine, and without the pressure of the show, I am really enjoying this. The issue is coming along quite fast, and is already over 50% complete. It will most likely be ready before the next episode, so keep an eye for updates on twitter and here.

Thanks for your continued support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Dcreators